e*Tool has many improvements since last release. It recognizes more e*Gate registry items. e*Tool is still under heavy development. Here is an overview of the new
To see the details of a new feature, look at the change log.
Files View support file filtering - 3 types of filtering. You
can display just your sandbox files, whole schema files or your schema and default schema files combined through the view's toolbar.
Registry updating - e*Tool is now able to update object
properties in the remote registry ! All updates are not implemented yet. But you can already change a PH's hostname and domain name as well as all object's log options.
e*Gate compatible export
- e*Tool is now able to export repository zip files like the new e*Gate 4.5.x series (e*Tool was exporting repository files *before* e*Gate's new interface) !
- Java connection points and collaboration types are correctly identified and displayed.
Registry Item Properties
- Property pages for almost all e*Gate components.
Windows XP support
- e*Tool is now XP friendly. Some visual aspects needed to be fixed to render properly under Windows XP.
Safe temporary folder
- The program now uses its own temporary folder and do not use e*Gate client directory any more.